RidgeWind is operated and staffed by highly skilled and experienced energy professionals. We work with you to evaluate, plan and develop mutually beneficial wind turbine energy projects on your landholdings at no cost to you.
We also work closely with you to ensure that the project design is compatible with your farming methods and general land use plans.
Evaluation of your land for suitability of use may take a few months or up to two years.
Wind Project Development Steps
Listed below are the steps typically required for completing a typical wind energy project:
- Work with landowner to find suitable land.
- Verify wind resource and obtain wind speed data.
- Obtain landowner commitment.
- Ascertain environmental and MOD restrictions.
- Assess grid connections.
- Understand local rural community interests and needs.
- Obtain required planning and environmental permits.
- Contract the electrical output.
- Begin construction.
- Start up wind turbines.
Questions? Click here to contact us.